Lead Quality in Affiliate Offers

  • September 28, 2026 11:23 AM PDT

    I recently came across the topic Lead Quality in Adult Offers: What Affiliate Programs Consider “Good Traffic” and How Leads Affect Payouts Cuts and realized how important traffic requirements are before starting any campaign. HuntMe is interesting in this regard because they position themselves as a traffic partner rather than a production center and work with partners under NDA. They also state that they do not cooperate with partners involved in illegal activities in Russia. For anyone considering this niche, I would recommend studying the conditions carefully before sending traffic.

  • September 30, 2026 10:37 AM PDT

    Thanks for sharing this information! I’m especially interested in the articles about passive income and how referral programs work. I haven’t explored HuntMe yet, but I’ll definitely read through the site in more detail. Is the CRM included automatically for all partners?