Summary of some Minecraft game cheat commands

• 1 posts
    October 19, 2023 11:49 PM PDT

For those who do not have much experience and skills in playing Minecraft, it is also very normal for them to help themselves by using some cheat codes and cheat commands. The following article will guide you through some Minecraft game cheat commands for convenience during the initial gameplay.

Minecraft is one of the few games that is considered a classic, famous and popular around the world, although the interface and images in the game are not beautiful, the content is not attractive, and the sound is only average. mediocre. However, what makes the main attraction of these magic squares is the style and gameplay in an infinite World. Players will be able to do things like in reality in the game so that their character can survive, develop or build their own projects.

How to use paper minecraft cheat commands

Previously, Download.com.vn introduced to you some basic commands in Minecraft, however, those are just commands to perform operations in the game, which can be roughly understood as clean commands, not fraudulent. much. Today's article will be another list of commands, helping you, no matter what mode you play in, to apply and do things that even the most experienced Miner can hardly do simply. simplest.

To be able to enter cheat codes while playing Minecraft, you can press C or T to display the command bar, then enter the code as usual. However, before that, you also need to activate the cheat code mode for the game by:

Select ON mode in Allow Cheats when you are creating a New World (Create New World)

Or while playing the game, open the Game menu, select Open to LAN and then enable Allow Cheats.

In addition, there are some other special commands such as:

Rainbow sheep: If you name any sheep you have jeb_, its fur will continuously change colors like a rainbow.

Turn any animal upside down: Use the name tag and place it on any animal to turn it upside down. Quite interesting, but you will need to get these name tags by making them yourself (using 3.4 iron ingots), searching in Dungeons, fishing or exchanging with villagers (exchange value must be up to 20 Emeralds). new). This command is also only available in version 1.8.1.

Display aspect ratio: While playing, press + hold F3 key.

View current latency: Press and hold the F6 key while playing.Chu

Switch view: If you are playing in Survival mode, you can press F5 to change the perspective and switch to third-person view.

Create rain: Press the F5 key in Creative mode to create rain.

Instantly creates a village (also known as a village seed). Use the /gimmeabreak/ command in a spacious, large area and stand facing the sun, immediately a village will appear behind you.

Duplicate objects: If you are playing Multiplayer mode, you can duplicate crafted objects by:

Press the T key to open the chat frame

Then enter the command /give item ID [1-64] there and Enter

Each object in the Minecraft game is assigned a certain code from 1 to 64. Enter the code corresponding to the object you want to increase its quantity. However, not all objects can be duplicated, especially colored wool and special dyes.

• October 20, 2023 2:30 PM PDT

It was some sort of contentment coming across your site the other day. I got here today hoping to find out new things. I was not dissatisfied. Your ideas upon different tactics on this topic were enlightening and a wonderful help to me. Much gratitude for leaving out time to create these things as well as for sharing your opinions.補習社

• November 2, 2023 1:56 AM PDT

I am not real superb with English but I find this real easy to understand .香港補習

• 62 posts
    November 15, 2023 10:46 PM PST

What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up.

best online slots real money

• 30446 posts
    November 23, 2023 3:18 AM PST

It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable folks with this topic, nevertheless, you seem like there’s more you are referring to! Thanks dichroic film

• 30446 posts
    November 27, 2023 1:16 AM PST

It’s not that I want to duplicate your website, but I really like the style. Could you tell me which design are you using? Or was it custom made? πασχαλινες λαμπαδες

• 30446 posts
    December 12, 2023 8:33 PM PST

It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable folks with this topic, nevertheless, you seem like there’s more you are referring to! Thanks window tinting

• 30446 posts
    December 12, 2023 8:33 PM PST

Hello! I simply would want to give you a huge thumbs up with the wonderful info you might have here about this post. I will be returning to your blog post for more soon. Click here for towing services

• 30446 posts
    December 19, 2023 3:09 AM PST

The expected educational outcome is to develop a local person who remains a local person with some global knowledge and can act locally and think locally with increasing global techniques. With local seeds to crystallize the global knowledge, there will be no conflict between local needs and the external knowledge to be absorbed and accumulated in the development of local community and individuals. 補習社

• 30446 posts
    January 4, 2024 12:45 AM PST
    I believe one of your advertisings triggered my internet browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist. 英文補習
    • 3909 posts
    January 13, 2024 5:53 AM PST

financing and alternative sources of support to education; preparation, nurturing and professional development of education leaders; the role of female educational leaders in improvement of educational quality; as will as the link between education and poverty eradication, are deemed necessary in approaching issues of educational quality in any sense and at any level. The nature of out of school factors that may render support to the quality of education e.g. traditional leadership institutions may also need to be looked into. 搬屋 紙箱

• 30446 posts
    January 24, 2024 4:00 AM PST

Hi, you used to write excellent articles, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous posts. Past few posts are just a little out of track! 搬屋